If you could learn & master any one skill in a day, what would it be?

Barış Bingöl
75 replies
I think the question is a very straightforward but a tricky one! You are given the ability learn and master ANY skill in the span of day. The logistics don't matter, it will be done. Which skill do you choose?

Replies

Tanya Jeon
Soccer I guess lol I do love watching games, but I’ve never been able to play
Barış Bingöl
@sdkmn It's a fun sport, you should give it a go! Most sports that include a ball is all about getting familiar with it and spending time fiddling, so that may be a good place to start!
Philip Snyder
AI - definitely master some hard engineering skill rather than a soft skill
Satish Kumar Veluri
The skill to unlearn and learn
Satish Kumar Veluri
@harsha_vardhan01 LOL, neither can I. That's is the reason I mentioned it if I'm given the ability😂
Barış Bingöl
@satish_kumar_veluri I always think of learning when this question comes up, but I never thought of unlearning something! May I ask your reasoning behind it?
Barış Bingöl
@satish_kumar_veluri @harsha_vardhan01 That is the point of the question haha, if only it was possible...
Barış Bingöl
@harsha_vardhan01 @satish_kumar_veluri it was good choice! If you are interested in improving your learning skills, we have a free app called Further which you might enjoy. It's a former #1 product of the day, we'll also be launching it's new version soon!
Harshavardhan Reddy
@baris_bingol i can do grilling...just need to master it.. hehehe
Aleyna Çatak
Time management... 🫠
Failmane
Definitely discipline and awareness, with these skills it is very easy to master all the others
Elena Albright
Memorizing info not just for a short time lol
Elena Albright
Also GTM and GA4. Manuals on these products is a real mess at times
Barış Bingöl
@elena_alehno Oh god. Some of my darkest hours have been spent scrolling through thousands of outdated GA4 articles.
Debajit Sarkar
Learning Techniques. Learning techniques using which no matter what my skill levels in topics I would like to master, I can change my thinking and consequently, change my life.
Barış Bingöl
@dsarkar The winner's choice! If you are interested in learning as a topic, we have a free app called Further which you might enjoy. It's a former #1 product of the day, we'll also be launching it's new version soon!
Antonio Essex-Lettieri
Speed reading. So that I can learn more skills.
Barış Bingöl
@alettieri We were given a class of speed reading for a year in middle school. To this day, it is still one of the most useful things school has thought me.
Antonio Essex-Lettieri
@baris_bingol that's pretty cool, my middleschool self would not have taken that class by choice, but my current self wishes my middleschool self did.
Lara Tankal
Well, I have to say coding for sure. I've made numerous efforts so far but it would be so much more convenient to learn it in a single day.
Dane Kotze
I would love to learn Tai Chi.
Barış Bingöl
@dane_kotze This is one of the most unique replies! May I ask why you chose this over other skills, I am very interested to hear!
Barış Bingöl
@lolatesla I would've loved to learn this in a day and never have to deal with it haha! I like math in general, but Discrete Maths is where I've drawn the line in the past...
Екатерина Дайнеко
Maybe it will be soft skills. To my mind it is the best thing that may be useful not only at work but in everyday life
Barış Bingöl
@katuasha_d smart! Which soft skill do you think would be most beneficial?
Martin Moravek
Patience. And I am still working on it.
Barış Bingöl
@minimalistphone Anyone who isn't working on it, lacks it! Wishing you the best.
Anna Erst
One day - one language. First, it would be Korean, then Chinese and French :) That would be amazing and super helpful for my work and travels.
Barış Bingöl
@anna_erst I always think about reading some of my favorite books in their original languages when I think about this. It would be a blast!
Indu Thangamuthu
@baris_bingol Skill to pass all Visa Interviews in first attempt😅
Kevin O'Connell
The ability to learn and master 2 skills a day. 🤣
Barış Bingöl
@kevin_o_connell5 Ahahahah, to be honest I'm surprised you were the first with this answer! The classic genie bamboozle!
Sveta Bay
You can find some more answers in the same discussion from me 🙃 https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Barış Bingöl
@basv this was a questions I asked on our YouTube channel a few months back as well, interesting to see someone else was thinking about it! It should be down here: https://www.youtube.com/@Further...