I WAS ASKED TO HUNT THE PRODUCT. WHAT NOW?

Sandra Djajic
35 replies
Okay, my love for Product Hunt is reaching another level. A very cool maker, whom I fully trust, asked me to hunt his product. The product is based on the backlink data of 200 indie hacker startups. You get the 60 most effective backlinks, which kickstarts your Domain Rank from 0 to 20 with only 2 hours of effort. Here's the link for the "notify me" page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... AND I AM VERY EXCITED, because I want to make him proud. So, tell me, have you ever hunted a product before? If you have, what was your main role?

Replies

Iaroslav Chuikov
I found a passion to consult different talented teams about "how it works" and how to tailor everything (e.g. according to JTBD) and become a hunter for their products P.S. For anyone who is interested – look at "Hunted" in my profile, it worth
hardik bandhiya
I haven't hunted any products yet but I will be happy to help you in your hunt.
Larry Hartman
Good luck. I’ll help as well.
Julia Doronina
Good luck, I really need this tool at the moment! However, what are the Domain Ranks for these websites? Will they not be perceived by analytics systems as low-authority and suspicious?
@julia_demyanchuk maker of this product here. I’ve analysed every single backlink with the help of the biggest seo tool and they gave the links a big strength so you’re on the safe side
Yogita Gholap
@julia_demyanchuk @philkellr Notified, And if it's really 60 most effective backlinks, the Product will rock. I'm on board @sandradjajic If I can be of any help, I would love to be part of it.
@julia_demyanchuk @sandradjajic @yogita_pg I'm not too familiar with Producthunt but I'd be happy if you could retweet. My twitter username is @philkellr. And yes - it's the 60 most effective backlinks. I analyzed 200 startups, extracted 440K backlinks, then looked into 400 directories (manually) and extracted the 60 best.
Jamie L
Absolutely, I've hunted products before, and my main role was to curate a compelling story that highlights the product's unique value proposition and its impact on the target user base. It's about creating buzz and ensuring the product stands out on launch day—best of luck with your hunt!
Ann
Why not to hunt a good product? I'm in as well :)
@kotogavr absolutely!! I love what Philipp has done and the time he invested in understanding backlinks! Fully trust him.
Dan Thomson
Notified, looking forward to it. We launched today if you could also vote for us :) https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Nilesh Jethwa
Congratulations on your first hunt!
Rayan Zeggari
Best of luck - never hunted but planing on launching our product next month :)
@rayan_zeggari exciting! Made a teaser page?
Serhii Yelbaiev
Interesting, it could be a reality show 🤔
Kartic L andrew
Good luck. I’ll help as well.
Ashley from Shadow
This sound amazing!!
I just hit notified too! I launch tomorrow :)
Prem Saini
Good luck Sandra!!🚀
Olinda Gray
Exciting stuff! I've never hunted a product, but I've been part of beta tests before.
Rick Fan
Congrats!I have followed! When will you guys launch?
Maria Anosova 🔥
This is really cool! Good luck to you!!! Be sure to write later about what it was like to be a hunter - what was the most interesting and challenging, describe your feelings.