I want to post my thoughts on Product Hunt instead of Twitter.

Alexander Isora šŸ¦„
3 replies
Here at Product Hunt I feel like at home. It is my place. You are my people. I want to share takeaways from my maker's experience here. I mostly tell about $0 marketing, AI SEO, growing SaaS etc. But there is no technical ability to make a post. There is one obvious way to post on Product Hunt: make a discussion. But it is not convenient because there is no way to read topics only from people I follow. The Discussion tab is more like a round table for everyone. The place page to meet new people. So here are my simple suggestions. I'm going to discuss on a call with a Product Hunt product manager later today, but I also want the public to judge it: 1) Add an ability to filter Discussions (see only topics from the people you follow). 2) Add an ability to attach images to a Discussion. 3) Show my Discussions feed on my Product Hunt account page (not after clicking the Activity tab). These 3 simple steps will bring people here on Product Hunt to post valuable content, not only products.

Replies

Kerem
Thanks for posting here Alex. I am sure that I will miss your post if you share on twitter. I love all 3 suggestions. keep us posted šŸ»
Alexander Isora šŸ¦„
@keremtiryaki I told to Michael (the Product Hunt's product manager). They told me Product Hunt's current goal is to boost conversation around products. That includes adding an ability to do building in public here šŸ™‚