I want to follow some more folks (you?)

Joep van den Bogaert
30 replies
Would love to follow people’s journeys here. Drop a comment and I’ll follow. Pitch why and others might follow you too 😄 Ofc follow me too!

Replies

Olga Bedrina
Hey Joep, what a great thread! We're part of JetBrains and working on a new CI/CD tool that will make developers' lives easier. I'm happy to support everyone on their journeys!
Joep van den Bogaert
@zmirnofa Awesome, I'm curious, what differentiates it from current CI/CD tools?
Olga Bedrina
@jopie I don't know if you've ever heard of TeamCity? It's a very powerful and mature CI/CD solution, but this comes with its downsides as well. Namely, the learning curve is quite steep and might be overwhelming for smaller teams. So we've redesigned the whole thing, and now going to present a new way of configuring CI/CD pipelines (but still as smart as the "traditional" TeamCity).
Michael Shver
Hello! I'm working on a soccer team management app and actively preparing for its launch ⚽ Would love to follow the journeys of other founders and find community here too!
Elisa Tamburini
Glad to get in touch!
Ghulam Abbas
Welcome! Happy to support everyone.
Marco Decio
I am new on PH. Still trying to understand if people here are really interested in exchanging ideas and experiences, or just seeking auto promotion and upvotes for their launches.
Joep van den Bogaert
@marco_decio Hey Marco, I’ve been here a few weeks now and truth be told, I signed up to launch my product. But I found that it is much easier and more pleasant here to start actual conversations with strangers than on other social media. The post is genuine, I like to see what others are working on and I found many interesting products already that I might start using in the future.
Jon Wesselink
@marco_decio @jopie So true there really is a little bit of both but the community here is at least trying to be helpful :D - and maybe knows a bit more about UX for example ha!
Phil Meyer
@marco_decio I’m interested in checking out all the stuff. Yesterday Claude 3.0 posted here. Didn’t get traction 🤔. Even big stuff can get left behind - PH is interesting that way
Jon Wesselink
Hey! Happy to support everyone else and check out your stuff! I'm working on launching a social media app for scheduling, analytics, follower tracking and more!
Phil Meyer
I’m here to see what’s going on in the tech world. I find PH to be cutting edge. And one day this year I will do my first product launch here
Stephanie Cameron
Hi! This is Steph. Finally got the courage to launch soon! I am a marketer from Argentina. I also came to PH to launch and ended finding a super interesting community of product makers. Would love to connect.
Joep van den Bogaert
@stephanie_cameron Cool! What are you launching?
Stephanie Cameron
@jopie Sheetgo forms! Its very different from the usual current products, but I am excited to see how the community reacts. Would you be open to test them?
Joep van den Bogaert
@stephanie_cameron just had a quick look and looks great. I’ve always seen many issues with companies running critical processes from various spreadsheets. Seems like Sheetgo helps with that 👍🏻 would be glad to give it a try!
hardik bandhiya
Hello everyone, I like exploring and checking out new products(currently not able to do it because of some college stuffs). I'm helping all the fellow PH members in their launch in any way I can. If anyone wants to connect with me Or needs any kind of help feel free to DM me on Twitter/X Or LinkedIn.
Ashley from Shadow
Would love to hear what you're building as well :)
Joep van den Bogaert
@ashley_from_shadow Thanks Ashley, I'm working on voam. It's a mobile app that let's you create high quality sales notes based on short voice memos and send them straight to your CRM. This is ideal when you have physical meetings, regular phone calls, or other conversations with customers or prospects that you can't / don't want to record. Teaser page just went live: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Let me know what you think!
Daniel Zaitzow
Looking to launch a SaaS platform - primarily geared towards creators allowing them to build courses / lead magnets and MVP versions of ideas/products really quickly and easily. We've got some solid beta users who have deployed into the real world and are just ironing out the kinks before we start charging real dollars for it!
Lucas Bransbury
Hello everyone, I am new to PH too. I would love to connect and support startups/entrepreneurs, the pie is big enough for everyone and your product will speak for itself. I have developed an all-in-one marketing automation platform, that simplifies the buyer journey for businesses and digital agencies. Shift your Ideal Customer's mindset from Completely unaware of you and your business to loyal customers ready to buy, without distractions.
Umar Saleem
Count me in
Marvin Mändle
Hi. I'm also pretty knew to product hunt. With our product we turn isolated remote workers into deeply connected crews.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! I'm Gurkaran Singh, a 23-year-old tech enthusiast with a knack for all things startup and agency related. With experience in various industries like edtech, supply chain, accounting, and government, I've dabbled in everything from coding to circuits. Currently, I'm diving deep into data science and embedded programming. I'd love to connect and follow your journey on Product Hunt! Feel free to drop a comment about what you're passionate about, and let's support each other in this exciting tech community. And of course, don't forget to hit that follow button on my profile too! 😉