I've tested over 100 hypotheses in B2B sales and sharing the most successful one

Rinat Khat
0 replies
Hey there! Let me tell you a story about how my team and I at Insquad.com discovered a game-changing B2B sales strategy for the US and European markets. We spent a year testing different approaches, but it was one particular idea that took off. We had a lot of warm leads who passed the demo, around 300 people, but most of them didn't end up buying from us. These leads were at the bottom of our sales funnel, and we knew that if we could sell to them, it would be a game-changer for our business. We tried sending cold emails and cold calling, but we only received negative responses. That's when we developed software that tracks signals of warm leads on LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and 5 more resources to understand their demand. As soon as we detect a demand for our product among these signals, we immediately reach out to the company's top managers in every way possible. This approach has already landed us two sales, each worth over $50k/year(gross revenue)! We're currently considering turning this software into a SaaS product, and we're already integrating it with two companies. Perhaps some of you could benefit from it, and we could install it for you as well. Right now, we're not earning anything from it while testing it. Write your contacts in the comments and I'll reach you. Additionally, I will be happy to jump on a call to share B2B sales insights.
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help