12 months ago, we started Insquad and grew it to $100K MRR

Rinat Khat
0 replies
Insquad is a platform for hiring senior startup developers globally. I failed with 2 startups before Insquad, and it was frustrating. Then 12 months ago, it finally clicked! I want to share the 5 key lessons you can model to do the same 🧵: 1/ Build simple ideas If your idea doesn't exist, it's not validated. Most people fail because of a lack of execution, not ideas. Instead: - We built a hiring service for startups - We added our spin - We executed better Copy what works and add your touch. 2/ Focus on your strengths I started as a software developer. My co-founder and I built dev agencies. We had all the skills to grow our new startup. Start with problems you solved for yourself and skills you already have. 3/ Pick a huge growing market If you pick the wrong market, you'll fight for each customer. To avoid this, your market must: - Growing - Unserved customers - Big enough ($50-100B+) - Competitors started recently 4/ Delegate everything Your job as CEO is to grow the business anything else MUST be delegated. Your company can't scale without a strong team you can trust. How to build a strong team: - Hire doers, not thinkers - Soft skills + culture > hard skills - Hire slow, fire fast 5/ Kill ideas fast and iterate Most founders fail because they fall in love with their ideas Don't get attached Move fast Pivot fast Listen to the market and adjust. Thanks for reading! If this thread gave you any value, I would be happy if you RT/comment it on Twitter to help others - https://twitter.com/RinatKhat/st...
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help