I've f**ked up šŸ¤¦

Ivan Ralic
8 replies
āžœ Build product with no sleep for 24h āžœ Prepare social posts for inbound āžœ Prepare Q&A for launch day āžœ Prepare all visuals and messaging āžœ Create unique offer āŒ F**k up the scheduling and don't even notice that your product died one day earlier without visuals & working links I haven't heard this tip before. Don't f**k up the scheduling šŸ¤¦ Going to sleep now, here's my product šŸ˜ https://www.producthunt.com/post... I'm really interested, what's your biggest f**k up? šŸ˜„

Replies

Hugo DEVEZE šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
Didn't understand what's the problem with your schedule. You worked on main points and you delivered very quick. What's the problem ?
Hugo DEVEZE šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
@ralic ahhhhh okay I get it now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ivan Ralic
@devezehugo hey the problem was that I've unintentionally launched a day before and in that moment during the whole day the only thing that product had was a name and a logo. No visuals, no explanations, no working links. So it ended up on the bottom, because, well, people didn't know what it was all about šŸ˜‚
Ivan Ralic
@devezehugo back then the scheduling worked a little bit different, and I'm almost certain now that it was a bug on the ProductHunt's side. After this I've been approached by a lot of makers that had the same issue, but it's too late now šŸ˜¬
Artur Teregulov
I see no obstacles to make a few more attempts. Good luck!
Ivan Ralic
@ateregulov thanks mate ! šŸ˜„ Hey, at least I have a Maker Badge now šŸ˜‚