I'm thrilled to see the new profile dashboard and veteran badge.

Imtiyaz
14 replies
I'm grateful to have been one of the early users of ProductHunt, and I'm so glad I did. It's come so far since then and become the best community for product makers and early adopters. Looking at my badges and seeing how far I've come fills me with positive energy. I've crossed 550 followers and 750 points, and I'm happy to be active on the site again and to have connected with so many great people. Thank you all for your support on our recent product launch and to make it the #4 product of the day. https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Krush Sanghvi
That’s amazing, Congratulations πŸ₯³. Since you have become a veteran could comment on my product and let me know what you think about it
Akram Quraishi
Good going Imtiyaz!!!
Daniel Engels
Congrats for this result!
Sean Errey
excellent work, I'm fairly new here but looking to build and connect like you have. all the best!
Nicole Chaplin
This is so wonderful to read your genuine enthusiasm and excitement. Keep up the god work. #4 Product of the day is awesome! Congratulations.
Karolina
Congrats and I keep my fingers crossed for your next achievements!
Rich Watson
good stuff. there a post somewhere explaining what each badge means?
Dhruv Bhatia
Likewise, I'm a veteran too! Yay πŸ™Œ
Launching soon!
Congratulations on your fantastic achievements. You did a great job on the launch day, and the results are outstanding.
Gaurav Goyal
Awesome. Congratulations on this feat :)
Yohan Gupta
Hey, could you please check my product idea out? We are looking for veterans to comment on our product idea and share their thoughts regarding the idea.