I'm curious 🤔, what's the most unique feature of your product that sets it apart?

Abdul Rehman
83 replies

Replies

Adam Altman
Our app, Recast, turns any article online into short audio convos so you can "read more" without reading. The most standout features is recasts are actual multi-speaker CONVERSATIONS, not just verbatim readouts of the text or bullet point monologues. This makes all the difference to keep it engaging and absorbable. Here's a sample recast (and 000s more are in the app): "Something strange is happening in the Pacific and we must find out why" from New Scientist https://player.letsrecast.ai/r/9...
Italo Costa | System Developer
WOW... Excellent question. At the moment I don't know how to answer. Caught me off guard.
John Finch
The standout feature of our product is AI-generated personalized workout plans that adapt in real-time as your fitness level improves. Get fit smarter!
Sadam Ali
Unleash your creativity using our software's "Art Synthesis" mode.
Yevhen Melnychenko
I don't know how unique this is, but the projects I've looked at have a simpler system. My product will generate Emails with AI, but before the AI gives a result, it looks through a database of thousands of professional emails and finds similar words, and based on the emails it finds, it produces a quality result.
@mailywizard Best of luck with your launch and for future
Zain alam
My product assists in monitoring your pet's well-being.
@zain_alam2 Good to know that someone is working on pets as well
Steve Lou
Training your Personal AI by letting you upload your own documents, links, blog or website.
B. Jetton Lorraine
When you have the appropriate person by your side, you won't need that other 80 percent of the time. This place, play snake is where I was able to find the joy I was looking for. They were able to tell me the answer, which has made it possible for me to have delight each day, despite the long and difficult hours I spend at work.
Tobe Royal
After my product, One can easily transfer only earned wages to their personal account more effectively and securely.
Abdul Razzaq
M not a product owner
Translation + document editing altogether and it is all free!
Cyril Gupta
My products are self-hosted. We don't lock you in to an overpriced hosted model.
Sanket Goyal
Hi @cyriljeet, when are you launching?
John Cox
For me, it's the ability to customize your pc in the cloud and have that persist across sessions as nobody else does that! It's a generative AI art tool by the way www.thinkdiffusion.com
Bryan McAnulty
That's an easy one. It is the one we just launched today! Heights AI Coach, the first autonomous coach for creators and solopreneurs. An AI that learns about you on its own and automatically generates tasks and recommendations to help you grow.
Clau Marin
All similar apps integrated in ours, and ours is better!
Sanket Goyal
Hey @claumarin, when are you planning to launch?
Sanket Goyal
@claumarin Ohh awesome, I am launching on 17th August. Would love to try your product and would appreciate your support during our launch.
Sergey Firkin
Good question to think about.
Amulya Prasad
I'm launching a unique product called Cloudlink tomorrow. This lets you merge your personal cloud services (like AWS, Azure, and Vultr) to stream a powerful, fully-functioning PC directly to your browser. We'd be the first to do this in the market. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
@amulya_prasad When you guys are planning to launch
Abhinay kumar
Embedding our AI analytics layer anywhere in your product. We are launching it on PH on 17th August. Follow our product SayData to get notified on launch.
@abhinay_kumar8 Wishing you best of luck with your launch
Kevin Brendel
Our product makes it possible to create flowcharts with a mindmapping workflow, so it needs to set itself apart from both traditional flowcharting apps as well as from mindmapping apps. When compared to flowcharting apps, it is unique that you can create and edit your flowcharts without having to deal with the layout. You can fully concentrate on structuring your thoughts and the app automatically creates a sensible layout for you which you can slightly edit, like in a mindmapping app. Compared to a mindmapping app, it is unique that you are not limited to trees, but can create any graph structure. So nodes can flow together or loop back around.