Iโ€™m celebrating 50 days streak! ๐Ÿ”ฅ+ 109 followers๐Ÿซ‚ THANK YOU! ๐Ÿš€

Boris Markarian
53 replies
I am happy to be a part of this community! It was very difficult and stressful in the beginning because I didn't understand anything, but I would like to say THANK YOU to all PH members on all social platforms for being kind, giving free advice and helping when I got stuck. This community is a real gem for startup industry! ๐Ÿ’Ž It's a small victory on the path to big results. ๐Ÿ† Feel free to connect me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bori... Best, Boris)

Replies

Jake Tital
Welcome to the streaker club Boris. I just hit 283 streak today!
Alexander Grossman
Congratulations to you Boris
Michael Shver
Congratulations! I'm on my 51st day, so we are almost at the same point ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aris Nakos
Boris you are an internet legend.
Daniil Maksimov
Yeepyy! Congrats!
Artem Agarkov
Congrats! Keep going)
Notionxyz
Congratulations! Dear
Tomasz Korzeniowski
Congratulations!
Jake Page
Congrats Boris!
Boris Markarian
@jakepage Thanks, Jake. I see you are launching soon, tell us about your product?
Mani Teja Noone
Congratulation Boris. Keep going.
Anni_Maan
Congratulations, Boris. I've joined yesterday and launched today. Any tips you like to share to navigate through this maze?
Boris Markarian
@anni_maan Wow, thatโ€™s cool, what did you launch, tell us about your product. The best advice is to build real community which will support you. Itโ€™s a hard job, but very interesting actually!
Anni_Maan
@boris_moris44 Launched voxal AI that goes beyond text based AI Chatbots https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Kim Hallberg
Congratulations on the streak. ๐Ÿ‘ How have you been liking PH so far?
Boris Markarian
@thinkverse I think this is amazing platform, because here you literally can share your ideas and dreams, you can find friends (I actually did), and basically see the newest products! The community is enormous, but seems like you can speak with everybody at the same time.
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
Keep it up, congrats!
congrats! Thats really good Boris
Boris Markarian
@kchris22 Thank you, what do you plan to launch soon?
Jesse T. Glover
I am proud of you
Abdellah
Congrats, and good luck for what is coming !