I lost my 118 Day Streak. ๐Ÿ˜ž

PRIYANKA MANDAL
19 replies

Replies

Savia Salaria
No need to worry you have completed 122 days ๐Ÿ˜Š
ISTIAK AHMAD
@savia_salaria Hey Savia Yes, I think its a glitch. @priyankamandal check your profile again. Your streaks are back! You should be happy now ( :
Business Marketing with Nika
@priyankamandal Keep going. You can repeat the success but foremost think of the great people and opportunities you can find there. โค๏ธ I am sending love! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ
Business Marketing with Nika
@priyankamandal Wow! Happy to hear that! Just to be informed: How does this work? Was it a bug or? I want to comprehend it.
Hjalte Niehorster
Don't focus on the numbers, focus on how you get there. Be connected to the community and participate. Nobody judges you on your streaks or badges...
ISTIAK AHMAD
What!!! How did that happen Priyanka? @priyankamandal
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there! Gurkaran here, fellow tech enthusiast and startup warrior. First of all, let me offer my condolences on the loss of your 118-day streak - thatโ€™s quite a feat! But hey, as they say, every setback is a setup for a comeback. Keep your chin up, get back on that horse, and before you know it, youโ€™ll be hitting new streak records left and right. Remember, itโ€™s not about how many times you fall, but how many times you get back up. You got this! ๐Ÿ’ช #KeepGrinding #TechWarrior"