I lost all my day streak again 😡

Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
38 replies
The first time I lost 290 days, this time it's 30 πŸ˜” Does this happen to you?

Replies

Umar Saleem
You should try an extension made by @jgani. This will help you maintain your streak. Moreover, if you are using an app for a product hunt that also provides you a notification if you are about to lose a streak
Annie Luu
@umar_saleem this is awesome! Thanks for sharing https://upperhunt.com/
Natalie Ermishina
Welcome to the club :) It is always a challenge to start from the very beginning, but after my 3rd time - it is ok )) Always look at your kitty coins - they are more precious ))
Umar Saleem
@natalie_ermishina Agreed. Her kitty points are motivating.
Nishi Bhavsar
@natalie_ermishina Do you know how kitty coins work? Does it have a negative marking as well?
Rahul Agarwal
@natalie_ermishina What are Kitty Coins? Can you elaborate something on that?
Natalie Ermishina
@nishi_bhavsar I don't think that these points can have a negative effect. The more you get them the more your account + your level of expertise is upgraded among PH community :)
Igor Lysenko
I lost 170 days and then 80 days. And now I'm trying not to lose her.
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Quite new here, so it hasn't happened yet. Buuuuut I've had a 300+ day streak lost on duolingo and that hurt me so much lol
Ted Schaefer
@mplebl 300 days is impressive! you must be pretty good at the language you were learning - what was it?
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
@sixbangs Italian! I now know a bunch of random words buuuuuut I making sentences is in itself another type of challenge
Gurkaran Singh
Losing streaks can be tough, like trying to chase a Pikachu in tall grass only to have it disappear! Hang in there, and let's start a new streak together. Remember, even the best trainers have their off days!
Business Marketing with Nika
Nooo, why? Have you been travelling somewhere?
Kate Ramakaieva
I also lost twice, now I just don't collecting it any more 🀐
Kirr Simakovs
Are there any benefits from long streaks?
Business Marketing with Nika
@ksmnsnp You will be topped in the Streak section, so possibly you can grab the interest and of attention other users. That could be a possible benefit.
Vivek Karna
I have lost points but got them back after raising support issue with PH team
Artyom Sviridov
Lost 270+ days, so yes, can relate :)
Nermin Zejnilovic
I have lost kitty points and then streaks because I was so sad and lost interest. :( PH support helped me to regain points. I will be active now again. I need to develop a habit or set alarm for everyday login. If you have any tips, please share.
JD Worcester
@nermin_zejnilovic Alarm is a solid idea actually, I always loose it on the weekends.
Peter Hansen
Apparently, they reset the count every 24 hours, so if you go into PH in the morning and the next day in the afternoon, you've simply lost your streak. At least this is the only explanation I have.
D-Devil NightRaid
Yes it does, welcome to the club
Anne Smith
Happened to me too! Just lost a 45-day streak.
Marvin MΓ€ndle
Lost my 102 day streak at the weekend, feel you Maria. But in the end the streak doesn't matter in my opinion. It's more about and engaging and your kitty points shows me that you are engaging a lot! Have a nice day!
Daniel Burns
Oh no, welcome to the club! It's quite a struggle to keep the streaks for me. I was thinking of having some kind of a daily reminder to keep it going. What do you think about that?
Huxley Jay
Continuing streak needs another day of streaks.. that must be so frustrating ;(
Sanja Micic
Here is the translation to English: I am new and it's hard for me to stay active on weekends, and because of that, I lose the most.😊
Benjamin Sloutsky
Don’t worry. It’s all about progress not perfection, and taking it by baby steps. Just keep going!
Zenda
I can't imagine how sad that would beπŸ₯Ί, I was already very sad after losing twice 10.