I launched a #1 ranked non-AI product in August which received 310 Upvotes and 24 reviews. AMA!

Jay • www.sectar.co
2 replies
Hello builders and makers, I and my team launched Fitmap here on Product Hunt in August. Thanks to the community, we are currently one of the top health and fitness apps of 2023. Placed 8th. https://www.producthunt.com/cate... Ask me anything. I'll try my best to be useful, and in the process, try to learn something.

Replies

Shambhavi Mahajan
Congrats! what could you have done more of before launch?
Jay • www.sectar.co
Thanks @shambhavi_mahajan1 Most of the work during pre-launch was outreach. This began 4 weeks before the launch date that we decided internally. This was the most time-consuming work and required discipline and diligence to reach out to folks across PH, Slack communities, Reddit communities, and Linkedin communities. My teammate @bibhu_panda headed this initiative. His LinkedIn got blocked for a few days owing to the volume of cold outreach 😁 As this was in progress, we set up the launch page and the landing page to drive traffic. This involved strategy, content, and a lot of product design work. The challenge was to align the tone of our brand with what we said on the site, on our PH page and during the outreach. I handled this. Post-launch was a different story. Happy to share details if you wish to hear them. Btw, are you launching anything shortly?