I just hit 100 day streak, 1,315 points, 492 followers, 276 following!!

Interesting events: 1. Banned 3 times in the same week for writing genuine comments under new launches that owners didn't like. 2. Upvoted and commented on all new launches for 2 weeks straight 3. Started and joined a few discussions in the community tab #buildinpublic

Replies

Andrew Noah
Congratulations thats so great
Anna Jack
Great keep it up bro
Oliver Thomes
Many Many congratulations
Fitz Dupuy
Many Many congraulations
Uthappa Robb
Thats very great bro
Kirill Grebenjukov
Wow, it's just awesome! Could you please explain in more details what did you do, I'd love to be as you prepared to my launch
Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
@kgrebenjukov lol, just tested our every app every morning while drinking coffee and I wrote a comment about it.
Philipp Jackson
Nice done, Rami! Hold your streak!
Tanzirul Huda
Congrats Rami. Just curious to know what is the reason for using hashtags in your PH post.
Daniel Zaitzow
Sitting in a similar boat! I got banned once and I guess its because someone reported me for "bot activity" - reviewed and reset it. It made me feel better about platform regulation but a little sad that people thought I was a bot hahaha (so yea a little different than your banning) Congrats on all the continued diligence!
@dzaitzow I got reported for the same thing because I left a review on someone's app talking about the difference between AR and VR. I see where they were coming from, they worked on something for 6+ months straight and the first review they read was mine hating on VR technology in general, lol. Fun times nonetheless!
Daniel Zaitzow
@kingromstar ahhahaha yea I think that is the fun of the ecosystem - when you're putting something into the world you need to have thick skin.
Chris Lester
Love it! Hard work paying off!
Kyla De Leon
Nice! What's been the highlight of your journey so far?
ISTIAK AHMAD
Triple digits on the streak, that's dedication! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ Sorry to hear about the bans, must've been some next-level insights. ๐Ÿ˜… Kudos on the community hustle, upvoting, commenting, and sparking discussions.
@istiakahmad Thanks Istiak, The effort was worth it IMO. The biggest benefit of building in front of other Makers is the propagation of the business. Founders like to share other builder's stories and that helps with exposure to actual customers.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@kingromstar Totally agree! Building in the maker community is like planting seeds of exposure that grow into a forest of opportunities. The ripple effect from shared stories is pure magic.
David Neira
Congratulations!! I had no idea one could be banned for comments ๐Ÿ˜…
Shubham Pratap Singh
Congratulations๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘
Atsuki Hasegawa
congratulations!
Artyom Sviridov
Awesome, congrats! Gonna hit 100 day streak soon as well
Impressive results!!! Congrats!! ๐Ÿš€