I hit 1400 followers on both PH and LinkedIn yesterday! 🥳🥳

Naveed Rehman
71 replies
Its a 600% growth from where I was last year this day. "I use PH and LinkedIn to find, follow and connect with the smartest people currently living on this planet." Thank you everyone!

Replies

Barry Zheng
That's an incredible milestone! 🌟 A 600% growth is no small feat. I'm curious, how do you balance creating content that appeals to both PH and LinkedIn audiences, given their distinct community dynamics?
Naveed Rehman
@barryzheng568 while linkedin has a very wide variety of audience, I prefer to connect with like minded ones, for example, makers, especially those who are on ph as well. i am not a heavy publisher but my content is usually focused on startups ideation, validation and makers growth related topics.
That is amazing! Huge congrats. Want to share some tips?
Naveed Rehman
@slimmy82 use ph and linkedin as a place to socialize with great minds. give more expect less. and enjoy the journey!
Matej Cabadaj
Wow! Very impressive! Huge congrats, Naveed! 🏆
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Woah, congratulations! 🥳Do share some tips
Kyle Henz
Great going Naveed. Keep up the pace.
Umar Saleem
Congratulations on hitting 1400 followers on both Product Hunt and LinkedIn! That's an incredible 600% growth in just a year. Your focus on connecting with the brightest minds is inspiring. Keep up the fantastic work! Cheers to more milestones ahead!
Kate Ramakaieva
wow! congrats, keep growing!
Kaushik Mukherjee
Well done ! I can personally attest to your “give more expect less “ :) keep rocking
Launching soon!
Congrats may you get more
Amazing numbers!! Keep it up!!!
Jasmine Butters
Collaborate with others: Partner with other influencers or brands in your niche to cross-promote your content and reach a broader audience. Collaborating can open up new opportunities for growth and exposure.
Judith Clary
. Diversify your content mix: Don't just rely on one type of content. Experiment with different formats, such as blog posts, videos, images, and infographics. Keep your content fresh and engaging to keep your audience hooked.
Kabir Haynes
1. Focus on creating high-quality content: Your content is the heart of your social media presence. Ensure that it's informative, engaging, and relevant to your target audience. Share valuable insights, thought-provoking questions, and engaging stories that resonate with your followers.