I got my golden medal 🏅️1,001 points🔥 119 day streak 300+friends thanks to everyone!

AmazingSylvia
27 replies
I still remember the first product I launched and the first friend I made after coming to the community. I still remember when someone asked who newcomers should focus on when they first arrived and I was recommended. It felt so good to be recognized. I really enjoy to share some of my experience here. I saw many people ask what is the top thing you like in the community? My answer is the community atmosphere here. In the few months I've been playing in this community I've only met one unfriendly person, he said my face in instagram looks like it was generated by bad AI. But I've met hundreds of lovely people here. So thanks for everyone I met, I am Sylvia with 7 years social media content experience, with 200k followers over the Internet. Feel free to talk to me if I can help. I would like to be hunter of interesting product this year. If you need help, find me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jiex... or in X, where I also plan to share some content tips: https://twitter.com/sylviasheng3

Replies

Raihan Shezan
wow! such an achievement! hope I can get there soon
Deeksha Tiwari
congratulations buddy
Rick Fan
Launching soon!
Congrats, Sylvia, you did a really good job!
That's crazy, Sylvia!!! Congrats!
Alex Rodukov
Big Congratulations! 🔥
That's an incredible achievement, Sylvia—congrats on the golden medal and the positive impact you've made! I've just followed you for more insights and I'm excited to see what interesting products you'll hunt this year. 🌟
Sophia Williams
Congratulations on your golden milestone, Sylvia! Your positive impact and dedication to the community are truly inspiring, and I'm excited to see the innovative products you'll hunt down this year.
Loane
congrats its amazing !
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Sylvia .. long time no see.. congrats.. 👊👊
Rich Watson
Welcome to the club
Ghulam Abbas
congratulations
Dan Thomson
That's pure dedication right there. With your recent experience, what do you think about our new project? producthunt.com/products/sensay-3