I came up with a better way to communicate with users!

Abylay Keldibek
5 replies
If you like me and have created a website or an app that had some active users (I had 30 lol 😄) then you’ve probably realized that there is no good way to talk to them. Emails have a low response rate and can be just lost in spam. Feedback forms are hard to implement and are not very flexible. Creating communities in discord/slack takes time. So as a self-respected developer I decided to solve this problem. I thought why not bring smth like discord server directly to a website/app? Something that is very easy to integrate into your product which will automatically connect your entire user base. And this something will allow you to send instant messages/polls/feedback forms to users notifying them when they’re online using your product. And users can interact with these messages by voting/commenting or submitting forms. So I present you Taku: https://taku-app.com. What do you guys think? Does this problem exists and does my solution helps with that?

Replies

Abell Vo ⌘
Hi @abylay_keldibek I really love your product and hope to see it launch successfully 😍 I just wonder is there a way to communicate with potential customers to get their feedback - like your product, but before the product (website) has launched? 🤔
Abylay Keldibek
@abell_vo Through my product - no, but there are plenty of options: communities, social media, launching landing, sending emails. What kind of product are you building?
Abell Vo ⌘
@abylay_keldibek So my product was built to help newbie designer have more opportunity to design not only the visual part but also practice in analysis and research skills. I tried using Google form to survey and collect feedback from the community on Discord and Telegram but didn't get a response, I think I did something wrong.
Animesh Koratana
This is super interesting! Are you planning on launching here on PH? Definitely think there's space for a product like this.
Abylay Keldibek
@akoratana Yep I'm planning to launch on ProductHunt but want to check who is interested first