I broke my 401-day streak! 😅

Ugur KILCI 😈
17 replies
I was having a hard time keeping track of the streak after I broke my phone and it happened! I thought I entered the streak yesterday. I forgot! I broke my 401-day streak! Oh, man! Well, at least I have proof that I did 365 days. I held up well. :) https://twitter.com/ugur2nd/stat...

Replies

Alex Bozhin
I feel for you :)
Michael Shver
Well, it's still more than a year of consistent work and a great achievement! I'm just on my 65th day, and I can't even imagine working for such a big number!
Ugur KILCI 😈
@michaelshver I believe you will if you establish a routine. :) I'm the one who broke my routine. ':)
Ghulam Abbas
Sad to hear that 😔
Business Marketing with Nika
Ouch. Feel sorry for that. So start again :)
Ugur KILCI 😈
@busmark_w_nika Yes, I started from the beginning. It would be more fun if ProductHunt adds extra badges. Such as 500 Days, 1000 Days... Maybe different badges. 🤷‍♂️:)
Sunny Kumar
Oh, I can relate to that! I lost a 245-day streak earlier. Losing a streak after so many days is really frustrating.
Ugur KILCI 😈
@sunny_sogra Yes. But... If there was streak retrieval with money then the whole spell could be broken. 🤷‍♂️ It would be great if there was at least a consolation particle-like "congrats on a good effort" :)))
Henry Habib
That's rough! I lost my 200+ streak too :-(
Nachiket Patel
I also feel for you :)
Chris Liam
Sad to know that.
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Congrats still, that's a long time! ps. ringly.io is currently still live, your support would mean a lot to us!