I BECAME A HUNTER after 243-day streak 🔥

Olena Bomko
11 replies
After being an active Product Hunt member for 243 days, the community member of the year (runner-up), and supporting 667 launches, I became a HUNTER! Meet Biliki.AI 🌎✈️ https://www.producthunt.com/post... You can plan your sustainable trips in minutes. It's a travel assistant who helps you plan your sustainable trips, book accommodation through referral links, save your trips, and share with your friends. We'd love to hear your feedback! Congratulations @tornike_tsiramua1 and @gtsiramua

Replies

Sergios Charalambous
Looks very Nice i will take a look at it. Maybe do it when typing a location to autosuggest and the button to make the search looks like a play one instead of a submit. But very interesting!
George Tsiramua
@sergios_charalambous Thank you for your feedback. Autosuggest is on its way and most probably will be live next week. We will think about a better UI for the submit button. Looking forward to hearing more when you plan your trip :)
George Tsiramua
I believe you will be a great hunter and Biliki AI is only a beautiful start to your wonderful journey. Thank you very much Olena!
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations! Best of luck! Supported!
Coral Lauren
Congrats @olenabomko !! upvoted 🔼 I appreciate the reduced carbon footprint angle 🍀
Olena Bomko
@laurencoral Thank you! Do you want to connect on LinkedIn?
TheBigK
Congratulations, @olenabomko , well deserved. I enjoy reading your posts on this community.