How you prefer communicating with your team?

Madalina B
14 replies

Replies

Oleksii Pikurov
Hello! We work and communicate via our own app — MyChat instant messenger MyChat The program includes so many tools that we do not need any other program for teamwork :)
Alex Gavril
In a vacuum, I would say I prefer live communication, whether it's face-to-face or videoconferencing. It's the best way of getting ideas through and actually having a productive collaboration. In the real world, every communication channel has its own strengths and weaknesses, but out of the team DMs I have ever used, Slack has to be #1 just for the sheer focus on efficiency & productivity 💪
Andrei Costea
Slack all the way! I use it daily and I love how complex, yet how accesible it is. And it's customizable as well! Plus, I can't overlook the clever, witty copy. It adds such a playful and fun tone to everything 🤲
Jamesky
Google chat. No other way around it for me. Its perfectly integrated with all Google applications. Sharing docs and working together has never been easier. I used to use slack but slack just gets messy when you have a lot of co-workers
Othmane Khadri
Telepathy is a great way (Joking) Even if some people really think their team people are fortune tellers. @madalina_barbu
Indu Thangamuthu
I prefer speaking while within office. Outside.... we use Google chat and WhatsApp
Cihan Abut
We use Slack ! It's really a versatile communication platform that offers several features to improve collaboration and teamwork. For instance, we created different channels like news, announcements to keep conversations organized. But also we have channels for more informal topics like random, inspiration, and art to encourage team bonding and creativity.
Martha Snooper
Slack and Microsoft Teams
Igor Lysenko
We communicate in social networks. And if on business, then a special chat.
Zekiye Nur Kesici
I love using Slack, more fun and easy to use.
Amanda Johnson
I prefer a mix of communication methods depending on the situation. For quick updates and informal chats, I like using Slack. For more in-depth discussions or brainstorming, video calls on Zoom work well.
Radu Tudosescu
For me, Slack is the perfect one! I have all the things that I need both for my team and me
Telegram to quickly shoot a message and notion if its laying out tasks