How would you describe your job to a 5-year-old?

Elif Duran
28 replies
You must simplify as much possible as you can 🚀

Replies

Ben Dalziel
I help people turn big ideas into things people find useful or entertaining… So, you know how you want to know what your dog is saying when she barks, well I would work with smart people to develop that big idea and turn it into something real ✨
drawing shapes on boobies and saving them to your phone
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
I ask computers and phones to do what I want. If I ask properly, they understand me and do what I ask them. If I make mistakes and they don't understand, computers get upset.
Eylül Danışman
Products also sometimes get sick. And Product Doctor diagnoses their diseases. I think our product name and very clear defined project was a bit of an advantage. :) https://www.productdoctor.co/
Gabe Moronta
Oh wow, this is a good one. I work for a company that focuses on bringing stories to life.
Elif Duran
@gabe_moronta When I first read, fairytales came to my mind, imagining a 5-year-old's thoughts :) 🧚‍♀️
Durga Gokina
Build things to make it easier for others.
Luis Enrique Medina
I get people to talk to each other because they are so busy and far away
Saurabh Wadhawan
i build toys which you will use 15 years later
Brittany Salas
I help adults pay for more things when they promise to keep all the plants and animals alive.
Chetan Natesh
I find out if the bill is correct and then pay it.
Jill Collier
Keeping your people productive is good for continuing with business as usual
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I can tell you about an app that can help you complete your English homework faster and multiply your fun in the playground.
Ronnie Baskin
"stare at screen all day pushing buttons"
Raghav Mittal
Show them you laptop and they will start looking for cartoons in it.
Elizabeth Obee
I tell people stories and show them things that will help them with their work.
Raquel Yesner
I make colourful screens
Leila Lopez
You are confused and do not know what path to take, or the best decision for you. That is where I step in...Financial planning firm Money Accounts will assist you with all your investment planning.