How will you use LinkedIn for lead generation if LinkedIn is the only option available on internet?

Gaurav verma
9 replies
Let's be creative and enrich the community with your experience, tips or tricks.

Replies

Jessica White
It's a proven formula for B2B lead gen success. Position, seniority, industry, location – these details help you reach the right people in the right way....Whether you want to learn about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices Investor Money will help you.
Janak Patel
Engaging in conversation and LinkedIn-relevant posts. Community is also a good option, but it does not work for product promotions
Gaurav verma
@janak_patel56 How will you start a conversation?
Sven Radavics
Luckily it's not the only option 🎉 If it were it would be even spammier than it already is!
Gaurav verma
@sven_radavics That's true. What do you hate about linkedin?
Sven Radavics
@gaurav_verma10 the constant bombardment of connection requests that want to sell me stuff I don't want. What I really hate are the people that claim to want to connect for a higher purpose but then drop me into a sales automation the second I accept.
Gaurav verma
@sven_radavics I hate that as well and especially those 4 paragraph messages which do not even include my name or the company name. Linkedin is an underrated platform and many people are using it as a marketing board. It is like you enter a shopping mall and all the store owners start pitching their products.
Sven Radavics
@gaurav_verma10 I couldn't care less about my name or company name tbh. I think most of the automation tools get that right. It's more that these automation tools don't, and can't, understand what business I'm in. So they wind up automatically pitching me something that isn't relevent.