😍 HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE LOVE YOU BY HAVING GREAT BACKLINKS

Sandra Djajic
6 replies
Okay, backlinks are one of the most important aspects of SEO because they signal to Google that your website has authority, MEANING YOU WILL POPUP on google search. This is especially true when other high-authority domains link to it. BUT, acquiring them can be quite challenging. I did a pretty good job with backlinks for Klu without even realizing it. It all started with a Product Hunt launch, where we secured a nice spot at #3 with thousands of upvotes, which led many major websites to write about us. But it took time. So, Philipp (the maker, whose product I decided to hunt for the first time - yay!) took matters into his own hands and created an amazing list of great sites where you need to place your product. On February 8th, you'll get the 60 most effective backlinks, which will kickstart your Domain Rank from 0 to 20 with only 2 hours of effort. So, don't miss this opportunity and click the 'Notify Me' button: https://www.producthunt.com/prod....

Replies

Serhii Yelbaiev
I had a chance to get access to it earlier, and it definitely cost all its $. Great product from a great @philkellr, and you know what? Great Sandra is launching it! 🤩
Neha
this sounds interesting, Notified as of now!