How to get more points on Product Hunt account?

silencer.xyz
21 replies
Hey, folks in PH Community, Do you know how to get more points on Product Hunt? Any tips you would like to share? Thanks :)

Replies

ZHENG Haibo
One tip: leave the most detailed and serious reviews for products that have many Makers You'll reap the rewards many times over :)
silencer.xyz
@oe_zheng Lesson learned hahah!! I will repeat that cycle soon. ILLA Cloud is going to launch on March 20th, plz upvote us hhahah
Suman Choudhary
Hey, you can earn points by actively contributing across Product Hunt. Contributing includes: posting products, creating discussions, and engaging in conversations. You'll gain points when other community members upvote, cheer, or in any way appreciate your contribution!
Carson Cohen
@sumanchoudhary @nisa_meray By upvoting Fusion on Product Hunt of course :) Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 Check it out on PH! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Kaya Lordoğlu
You can ask friends and colleagues to upvote your activity, I find that to be the most efficient way
silencer.xyz
@kaya_lordoglu lol I will give it a try! Our product ILLA Cloud is going to launch on March 20th, please give us a review if you have time.
David Cagigas
More enagagement, more points!
You can get more points by being active on PH platform. Creating disccusions, commenting, reviewing products is the way to get them :)
Elisabeth Was
I think you earn points by contributing to the community. This can encourage members to be more active and engaged, which can ultimately benefit the community as a whole. In strong communities engagement and participation come from a genuine interest in the community and a desire to help others and share knowledge. But points are a nice bonus and a rewarding and appreciated aspect of being involved in the community.
Richard Gao
Put in the reps and show up every day commenting on people's products and community posts I've been doing this for over 3 months And as you can see with my account, it has paid off
Bernard Badó
Contribute to discussions, and support launches you care about. If you do this without expecting anything in return. You'll get points.
Ethan Lamot
I'm new to PH. What's a respectable number of points around here?