How to get better at Copwriting?

Ricardo Moreira
9 replies
English is not my native language even though I am pretty confident with it and use it every day but I can always improve my skills. Then it seems that most time I block when trying to make some good copywriting to present my product. How to improve? I have a book ordered and Harry Marketing Examples is something I read but what are your go-to resources to improve?

Replies

Adi Bhatnagar
In addition to @maciej_cupial suggestion - Consistent writing and you can join #tweet100 or other copywriting 'tribes' on twitter.🚀
Ricardo Moreira
@maciej_cupial @adityabhatnagar12 thanks for this, but what about how to get the creation going of copywriting?
Adi Bhatnagar
@mugas11 It is trying (different experiments in writing style) and finding the response (behaviour) of the audience towards the set goals.
Maciej Cupial
Writing as much as possible would be probably the best :) I'm not a native as well. So I use Grammarly to correct all the mistakes.
Elena Cirera
-Write for your readers. -Know your audience -Be in touch with research-based content -Be keywords driven -Practice, Practice, Practice
Ricardo Moreira
@elena_cirera I will go hard on the last one :). Thank you
GamerSeo
Check out the surferseo tool. This is a really brilliant tool for copywriters.
Nicoletta Catalucci
Hi, I can suggestion you this blog where can give you some idea... I did have the same problem...