How should i scale from 100 users to 1000 users?

vivek dwivedi
10 replies
Hey folks, I am the co-founder of lazyapply.com. we have managed to grab 150+ customers in the last couple of months and honestly, I have no idea how can I speedily grow to 1000 users. Any suggestions on what should I focus on or any good resources or any story you know about other companies? Will be happy to hear that...

Replies

Maciej Cupial
How did you get the first 100?
vivek dwivedi
@maciej_cupial by posting here and there on several platforms and like 20 users have found us through google search
vivek dwivedi
PS- I have still not hunted product on the product hunt will do it in couple of weeks.
Hussain Effendi
Hey! I just checked out lazyapply. Seems really convenient. Have you tried running ads for this across LinkedIn? I am pretty sure that would help you target the right set of audience :)
Bryce Murray
Have you considered any type of Freemium option? It may be interesting to run a campaign for new college grads as they apply for their first job.
vivek dwivedi
@bryce_murray i tried but in the end i realised this was giving us more conversions so we went with this
Rey Cruz
Are you actively on Linkedin? I think Twitter could be a good source of potential customers for you. I guess you can create content on Twitter like finding good jobs post on Indeed, Linkedin, and helping people through your website. Also, you can target Reddit/Facebook groups where college kids hang out. Besides ads, I think that "Doing things that don't scale" is the goal you should pursue.
vivek dwivedi
@rey_sponges Hey Rey, no i have not tried content marketing much at all, I am absolutely focused on doing something that don't scale. I believe i will be able to hack it down somehow. currently we have like 215+ users ( if they are not paid then they are not users )