How should i scale from 100 users to 1000 users?

vivek dwivedi
10 replies
Hey folks, I am the co-founder of lazyapply.com. we have managed to grab 150+ customers in the last couple of months and honestly, I have no idea how can I speedily grow to 1000 users. Any suggestions on what should I focus on or any good resources or any story you know about other companies? Will be happy to hear that...

Replies

vivek dwivedi
PS- I have still not hunted product on the product hunt will do it in couple of weeks.
Maciej Cupial
How did you get the first 100?
vivek dwivedi
@maciej_cupial by posting here and there on several platforms and like 20 users have found us through google search
Hussain Effendi
Hey! I just checked out lazyapply. Seems really convenient. Have you tried running ads for this across LinkedIn? I am pretty sure that would help you target the right set of audience :)
Bryce Murray
Have you considered any type of Freemium option? It may be interesting to run a campaign for new college grads as they apply for their first job.
vivek dwivedi
@bryce_murray i tried but in the end i realised this was giving us more conversions so we went with this
Rey Cruz
Are you actively on Linkedin? I think Twitter could be a good source of potential customers for you. I guess you can create content on Twitter like finding good jobs post on Indeed, Linkedin, and helping people through your website. Also, you can target Reddit/Facebook groups where college kids hang out. Besides ads, I think that "Doing things that don't scale" is the goal you should pursue.
vivek dwivedi
@rey_sponges Hey Rey, no i have not tried content marketing much at all, I am absolutely focused on doing something that don't scale. I believe i will be able to hack it down somehow. currently we have like 215+ users ( if they are not paid then they are not users )