How should I celebrate streak of 100 days🔥 on Product Hunt?

Tanay from Stacks
13 replies
Today is my 100th day streak. Thoughts?

Replies

Congrats on the Milestone!
Karsten Richter
Congrats Tanay, that's an amazing streak!
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations, try to set yourself an even bigger goal and move towards it.
Shivangi Awasthi
Congratulations, this is inspiring. Keep going! 🚀🚀
Maria Hagsten
Congrats!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Take a moment to savor it: write down how it makes you feel, think, and do.
Congrats!!! 🔥🔥🔥
Daniel Zaitzow
Any insight that you care to share from 100 straight days on the platform?
Tanay from Stacks
@dzaitzow 1. it's a platform of other makers. Most people here are interested in building their own product. 2. Use it as a networking tool to learn from other makers, connect with them. Instead of just selling. Your users probably don't live here, unless your tool is built for makers.. 3. Don't take it too personally if you don't get enough upvotes for the launch. There is a lot of asks going on with teams larger than you. Most products that become top products of the day, do that not because of products but rather the outreach. 4. It's a good community to get user feedback and early users.
Daniel Zaitzow
@tanaylakhani Love that - Super helpful. I am looking at it more as a marketing / visibility tool VS a sales / rev generator which I think is a good framework to approach prospective launches from!
Carissa Jansen
Get some ice cream!!! Also if you guys love an underdog story, please support Graphite today - we spent most of the day in #3 and are currently on track to overtake #1 :)
Alyssa Phillips
A Great milestone you achieved, Congratulations 🥳
Dima Tryhubenko
Congrats! The best way to treat yourself for achieving that seems to be extending it to 101 🥰