How productive are you on Fridays ?

Arun Pariyar
8 replies
Of all the days of the week. Friday is probably the dearest of them all. It’s just a day away from resting, relaxing and recharging. Of course, not everyone feels this way some hammer away even the weekends depending on what you wish to achieve in your life at the moment but that's the general sentiment I think. With this sweet promise that Friday brings to us the question is, how productive are you on a Friday? Perhaps you use it in a special way to wrap up the week or reflect on how the week went, whatever it may be. Please share with us 😊

Replies

Himavan Kancharla
Fridays are important. because the next two days are required for enhancing focus for upcoming sprints. If my Friday closing is good, I will have the best time to relax and refresh my brain and can top-up mental and physical energy. I will think to close all things and am usually more productive on Fridays.
Paul VanZandt
I usually try to put in a good shift on Fridays because I try and take most of the weekend off. That being said, some days just aren't as productive as others - and that's okay!
Maya Ben Zid
Usually, I am swarmed with meetings on Friday: there's a lot of catching up with clients. But, when possible, I try to wrap up earlier in the day to have Friday evenings to myself.
Vaibhav Taneja
I am the least productive on Friday though I complete my weekly tasks before Friday so that I can enjoy my upcoming weekend.