How often do you visit producthunt?

Henry Miller
21 replies

Replies

Manas Sharma
Use to be once a week or sometime once in 2 weeks. Now that Iโ€™m trying to promote my product itโ€™s open all the time. Haha.
Rachana
PH community is addictive ๐Ÿ˜„
Harper Wang
I'm not a big fan of PH, but would read the interested articles there.
Vijay Singh Khatri
I am new and addicted to this platform because of creating my authority while learning a lot about founders, Learning new product information, and Takings ideas from it to create a product that can build my thought process and can implement one mine product too.
Alessandro Canella
I love PH. To be honest, there is no other platform where I can talk with real people who are interested in business and products. Great platform. ๐Ÿซก
Henry Miller
@alessandro_canella wish your product a great success!
Sanjay Somashekar
I check it out everyday to see the new products that are released and go through some discussions that I find interesting!
Nancy Nishi
I check it out everyday.I love PH . It's really amazing we will get product information from here.Very active...............
Nandini Sundaram
It depends on the activity planned for the day.
Reshma S
Product Hunt provides interesting facts !!! So I used to visit product hunt most of the time
Jareer Samad
Recently I started being active on PH. Its one of the very few platforms where we can keep up with latest product releases and interact with founders.
Gladys Atienza
I spend more time now in PH than on social networking sites. So fascinating to discover new products and join discussions! :)
Shon Paunan
I am so curious and inspired with everything I see and read
Geetanjali Shrivastava
Usually once a day, but some days the new discussions and products are really interesting, and I end up coming back to check stuff and continue conversations!
Henry Miller
๐Ÿ”ฅ 38 day streak