How often do you visit producthunt?

Henry Miller
21 replies

Replies

Rachana
PH community is addictive πŸ˜„
Harper Wang
I'm not a big fan of PH, but would read the interested articles there.
Vijay Singh Khatri
I am new and addicted to this platform because of creating my authority while learning a lot about founders, Learning new product information, and Takings ideas from it to create a product that can build my thought process and can implement one mine product too.
Alessandro Canella
I love PH. To be honest, there is no other platform where I can talk with real people who are interested in business and products. Great platform. 🫑
Henry Miller
@alessandro_canella wish your product a great success!
Sanjay Somashekar
I check it out everyday to see the new products that are released and go through some discussions that I find interesting!
Nancy Nishi
I check it out everyday.I love PH . It's really amazing we will get product information from here.Very active...............
Nandini Sundaram
It depends on the activity planned for the day.
Reshma S
Product Hunt provides interesting facts !!! So I used to visit product hunt most of the time
Jareer Samad
Recently I started being active on PH. Its one of the very few platforms where we can keep up with latest product releases and interact with founders.
Manas Sharma
Use to be once a week or sometime once in 2 weeks. Now that I’m trying to promote my product it’s open all the time. Haha.
Gladys Atienza
I spend more time now in PH than on social networking sites. So fascinating to discover new products and join discussions! :)
Shon Paunan
I am so curious and inspired with everything I see and read
Geetanjali Shrivastava
Usually once a day, but some days the new discussions and products are really interesting, and I end up coming back to check stuff and continue conversations!
Henry Miller
πŸ”₯ 38 day streak