How much time do you spend on PH each day? 🤔

ChatofAI
73 replies
Let me start. I currently spend half an hour every day on PH, participating in discussions, upvoting, and making new friends. How about you? 😁

Replies

Momcilo Stojkovic
10-20 minutes on a good day :) and you?
ChatofAI
@mocarg Usually about half an hour. But since I started this discussion yesterday, I ended up spending more time.
Cameron Scully
i spend about an hour. How do you measure your results from your time here?
William seikh
about half an hour a day.
james vince
The amount of time individuals spend on Product Hunt (PH) can vary widely based on their roles, interests, and engagement levels. Some users may dedicate just a few minutes a day to quickly browse and discover new products, while others who are more actively involved may spend several hours engaging with products, leaving comments, and participating in discussions within the community of https://hindivilla.in/. The time spent on PH is often influenced by the user's professional needs, personal interests, and the value they find in the platform for staying informed about innovative products and https://apkoyo.com/.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
I'm on Product Hunt for about 3 hours a day. It's become a daily ritual for me to discover cool new products and join interesting discussions.
ChatofAI
@priyankamandal Wow, I'm jealous! I spend a good chunk of my day coding, so I don't have as much time to spare for Product Hunt. 😢
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@chatofa No need to be jealous.😁 Coding is an incredible skill, and I admire the dedication you put into it. We all have our unique priorities.
Joseph Thomas
Same, Just half an hour every day on PH.
Roland Marlow
Probably 10 to 15 minutes seeing what is new and what people posted.
Valorie Jones
Probably 15-30 min on a regular day. Mostly I review the top products, particularly for new AI, productivity, or training tools. Then I review the top discussions, if there is something interesting I will dive deeper and spend more time.
Abdal Yousef
Before launching JaevesAI Creative Suite 2.0 (Beta) 4 days ago, we were virtually living on PH! Post-launch, as the #3 product of the day, we've shifted our focus to bug fixes and elevating the UI/UX design. It's been a whirlwind but so rewarding. Check out our journey: JaevesAI Creative Suite 2.0 (Beta)
Mateo Ezequiel
I spend between 15 min and 45, I am a new user and still learning about PH!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Couple of hours i believe 😅, i keep on checking whole day though
ChatofAI
@istiakahmad Yeah, I do the same sometimes. On days off or when I have some free time, I tend to scroll through PH.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@chatofai 😅😅 feel you man. I think we already have generated this new as a Habit ( :
David Allouch
I started at the beginning of the month... it is kind of addictive.
ChatofAI
@jimmurrieta Welcome David! Great community, clean discussions, and lots of enthusiasm here. Enjoy your time here! 😄
Fenton Tom
about an hour per day
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Hey there! It's great to hear that you spend half an hour every day on PH engaging in discussions and making new connections. I'm actually in the process of preparing for my product launch on Product Hunt soon. I would love to hear any advice you have for someone like me who's about to launch their own product. Also, once my product is live, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Nick
I started three months ago spending a couple minutes a day on here, which has now transformed into PH website or app being open or active constantly. There are so many products and tech I want to utilize or learn how to use, there is never enough time in the day.
ChatofAI
@reconcatlord That's awesome! I find myself checking PH whenever I have a moment to spare. It has become quite addictive for me too! 😄
Vivek Sharma
4 hours more or less