How much impact do you think social media has on your business?

Buse Başar
26 replies

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
A lot! Produce great informative and entertaining content around you business and see leads coming without spending on ads. Have helped a lot of businesses with that.
Sven Radavics
Twitter is my fourth largest source of traffic.
Buse Başar
@sven_radavics What is your top three traffic sources?
Jammy
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. https://www.catlovesbest.com/
Chris Watson
Facebook and LinkedIn are my significant sources of traffic. I believe if we follow the right strategy for each social media platform, we can bring the targeted audience to our website or app.
Glauber
Not much right now, but I'm trying to increase my twitter and producthunt following.
Buse Başar
@glauberramosI would like to support you on this :) What is your twitter address?
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I think it has a 80% impact on our business and the other is how much we care for our customers.
Buse Başar
@software_guy Which industry your business is in?
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
LinkedIn is our main source of leads, the second is organic search. Social media can be good for business if used properly.
Buse Başar
@dan_yes In which industry are you involved?
Akhil Gupta
I think Linkedin / Twitter following are really helpful. How are you guys increasing your social media presence?
Buse Başar
@akhil_gupta3 Actively using social media, we increase interaction not only by producing local but also global content and by doing SEO and writing blogs, which is very useful for us because it is a digital product.
Daniel thia
Social media has multiple positive impacts on business in terms of brand recognition, customer engagement, revenue, and customer service. It also is a great tool to evaluate your competitors and how they are using social media for their growth
Carl Magnus Behm
It would be interesting to add some segmentation here - is there a difference between B2C / B2B? I am in prelaunch with my product so non-existing atm. But will start to work on a social media strategy relatively soon. And, I run a B2B company:)
Buse Başar
@kaspian I wish success for your social media strategy in advance, I am as a marketer I would like to help as much as I can.
Thomas Dunk
These days we use social networks not only to communicate, but also to get new information that can be useful. For example, recently my friends and I decided to create our own indie game, but there was no way we could make 3D models for our game. Thanks to social media, I found out about DevotedCG, a platform unites the best prop artists in game design. The 3D models were made within 5 days.
Cesar Jaramillo
LinkedIn and Facebook are my significant sources of traffic. Social media can be good for business if used properly.
Mags Espada
I generate revenue on Linkedin alone. Can't live without it!
Anastasiia K
Apart from being an important instrument in website traffic generation, social media does help to perform market research and stay in touch with the actual product target audience. It also helps with brand image formation and raising awareness. So, social media is probably must-have for business. Especially Saas :)