How many years of experience do you have?

Olena Bomko
54 replies
I have 3,5 years of experience in marketing. But sometimes I work as a consultant with people with 30+ years of experience :)

Replies

Syed Arsalan Amin
2+ years as a data scientist and building innovative products🧑‍💻
Hitesh Joshi
15.. before covid, I was the youngest CTO of a Swedish bank. Was fun to work with a truly diverse team before starting my own venture this year.
Saif Ahmed
About to touch 3 years of static design experience.
Olena Bomko
@craniax Do you already feel confident?
Saif Ahmed
@olenabomko Honestly, no. I feel like as every day goes, I am learning new things and adapting to it.
AmazingSylvia
Hey Olena, I have over 5 years experience as a content creator. And I have 1.5 years experience as an AI operation&marketing
Sergei Rednev
Almost 3 years in project/product management. I managed to participate in various projects from large CMS for hotels to small local products. This is a pretty valuable experience!
Fabian Maume
Number of year can be a misleading metrics. Marketing become so complex that you can have 10 years experience and still know nothing about some specific channels.
Olena Bomko
@fabian_maume Yes :) I feel confident in a couple of areas. Everything else - I need help. I think it's totally ok :)
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
I have been self-employed in online marketing since 2008.
Olena Bomko
@danischenker Wow! Do you like to be your boss?
Dani Schenker🇨🇭
@olenabomko sure. It's hard to imagine anything else 😉
Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
I've been talking the talk and waling the walk on branding/marketing/PR for more than 13 years in multiple sectors across countless jurisdictions. Putting this aside, I'm still hungry, still foolish, still learning, still amazed. Like a kid in a candy shop :)
Olena Bomko
@adrian_m_peticila I think it's a never-ending process.
Luis Rieke
Launching soon!
That's a good one.. which is hard to answer to me So on paper I'd say I have 1 year of Product Management experience - finished my university in January this year. But I was building tech products my whole life. We were building https://starthilfe.app/ (first with another name) for 4 years now - and won a Google Hackathon with it. I started a web agency in 2018 and did some IT projects for companies, like websites and software integrations, where I also learned many things. And I built my first affiliate websites many many years ago. Was the first player in the "aquarium plants via ebay" market in Germany haha 😅 Was selling used books on Amazon and used clothing on Kleiderkreisel (today Vinted) in the internet being 14 years old. And self-taught my self to do programming and work with cool freelancers in the internet. Not sure if you should consider this experience. But I think I do.
Olena Bomko
@luisrieke I think it's very useful (especially for founders) to have a diverse experience.
Business Marketing with Nika
I have been in marketing for about 6 years. Approximately. But still feels like a freshman with upcoming changes (predominantly in tech).
ISTIAK AHMAD
Olena, you're like the marketing maestro with a blend of seasoned wisdom and consultant wizardry! 🔥
Nico Spijker
4 years of experience, dabbled a bit in marketing, sales and CS. Since work is early stage now I just categorize it as "go-to-market". Have the same experience. Marketing looks completely different compared than some years ago, so have helped some folks around as well regarding AI incorporation in writing and some automation opportunities.
20 years, omg, i am old 😆
I have 15 years of experience in sales and customer service operations.
Igor Tomko
15 years of design experience and about 4y of management
Redouane oubahou
it depends on which field 😉
Farbod Ghotbi
+9 years of Digital Marketing Experience.
Anna Jack
I have 7 years experience in social media marketing
Yannick
I have 7 years of experience in running my web agency. Same experience in graphic design and coding incidentally.
Brandon Linn
I have 2 years experience in static design