How many tools have you discovered and started using from Product Hunt?

Alara Akcasiz
37 replies
I started using: - Beforesunset - Topicflow - Linkedin Carousel Generator so far. Interested in your PH stack.

Replies

Alizée Chasse
😍 Loved discovering: maker swipe file there's an ai for that half-baked business ideas And I cannot close this list without talking about .rankode
Vijay Singh Khatri
1. Airtable 2. Remove.bg 3. Media Atelier 4. Loom 5. AnimeAI
Lokesh Joshi
1: Asana 2: Iconite 3: Storychef.io 4: Hypefury
@lokeshjoshi31 wow hypefury was here?!?!?!? It's my fav content tool so far. Are you on a paid plan or a free plan?
Irsa Doham
I joined today and looking for some useful tools
Uday Patel
@irsa_doham what kind of tools your looking for?
Jim K
Recently I discovered Creatosaurus, on PH, it's like an all in one marketing tool, must check it out
Kayode Odeleye
I'm relatively new to using PH regularly. Great lists and keen to pick up a few useful tools myself
Sachin shajan
I came across a lot of products through PH recently, but I find it difficult to use it, as I rely on the tools I have been using for a while
@sachin_shajan Lot's of them are super buggy MVPs. But sometimes they really solves a specific problem I have.
Cecilia Payne
GPT bot chat Coinscreener.ai Slack Tool Finder
Nik Hazell
I tend to find thing that _look_ cool - but rarely actually integrate them into my daily life, if I'm being brutally honest 😬
@nik_hazell True, most of the tools are not super professional enough to integrate to my business. But I gotta admit, I love todo aps :D
Nik Hazell
@alara_akcasiz Yep, to be fair, there are a few things that I use very regularly. There's a Notion web-clipper/saver thing that I use ALL the time now!
Akriti Nayal
11+ and they are all super great
Zeng
Joined a while ago and checked out my friend's product AskEdith.ai Hopefully Somi gets on someone's list 😂 @hubert_chan1 Shameless plug: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Naveed Munir
\media Atelier ad Loom
So so many - don’t think I could name them all!
Derek Spillane
I joined Product Hunt recently and would love to hear of any suggestions of cool products found through Product Hunt!