How many tools are you using to work with your team on a daily basis?

Aditya Asabe
12 replies
The goal is to understand which tools an individual or #team uses on a daily basis to #collaborate and #communicate with others in a #workplace or #professional setting. The goal is to understand what tools are commonly used to stay #organized and on the same page with team members.

Replies

soylakate
In my team, I have to use TMetric to track time and manage time, MS Teams for communication and collaboration, and Jira for task and project management.
Aditya Asabe
@soylakate That is great. Are you facing any difficulties with this system at the moment? Or something that you'd want to change or add?
soylakate
@aditya_asabe I just saw a typo: I meant track time and manage time off :) sorry No, no difficulties, I guess we got used to the apps and to our workflow and don't want to change anything at the moment
Aditya Asabe
@joanduarte That's nice. But how do you deal with task and team management? Like is there a way you monitor daily task progress?
Aditya Asabe
@graham_patel That is one good combination of tools to work with! What if I said you could do all of those activities in a single tool?
Iván Arozamena Balbín
I think 1 must be the productive answer in the future ! All in one platform for all your work
Pavel Kukhnavets
You may use from 2 to 5 different tools (for planning, task management, communication, video conferencing, etc.). However, it's better to pick up a multipurpose project management software solution that will satisfy all the needs and requirements of your team on a daily basis. We use GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/ and totally satisfy with this powerful Gantt chart generator. Try also to use this user-friendly and secure tool to quickly get better results.
Aditya Asabe
@pavel_kukhnavets Thanks for this. I personally believe planning,, task management, communication, and collaboration should be done with just one tool. It will help increase the productivity much easily.