How many products have you supported on Product Hunt? πŸš€βœ¨

Ghulam Abbas
70 replies
I supported 20,000 Products. 🌟

Replies

Brian Cheong
I just created my first one and am feeling not as prepared as I'd like. Everyone has their first trial, right? :) Check it out on Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Linda Louis
@brian_cheong Me too. My launch is scheduled for the 13th. Look out for HealthKraftMe.
Ghulam Abbas
Drop your count below and let's celebrate the diversity of innovation together!
Ruslan.D
if this means just positive reviews, then there are 129 in total, since I'm not staying too long here. If this also means a review of personal use the product, then about ten
Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
Wednesday and Friday. I don't know why.
Julia Zakharova
1,308 πŸš€ When did I do that?!
Supporting 20,000 products is an incredible milestone, Ghulam! Your commitment to the Product Hunt community is truly commendable.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Probably too many, I think I've got 50+ reviews and 200+ product launches supported. Maybe I need an Excel table to count haha
Pablo Roig
IΒ΄m merely new as a product hunter, but each day at least I support the top 2 more interesting/useful products
I thought I was doing great at 82 haha. I'm humbled in your presence Ghulam :)
Jamie L
That's an incredible milestone, Ghulam Abbas! Your support has undoubtedly been a cornerstone of innovation for the Product Hunt ecosystem.
Loane
45 and I can't wait to support more don't hesitate to contact me !
Nithin Jawahar
I have supported 1,515 products so far. but 20,000 is next level!
Mansi Trivedi
More than 500 I suppose..
Carol
I just came to this website. Maybe after a while, after I comment on the ones I like to use, I will have the exact value to answer this question.
Rayan Zeggari
Started 2 weeks ago, 90+ products so far
Vincent Xu
That's an incredible milestone, Ghulam! Your support for 20,000 products is a testament to your commitment to the tech community on Product Hunt.
Kyle Young ⛳️
I support as many as I can, message me on Linkedin for support!
Ghulam Abbas
@kyle_young3 I mean how many products have you upvoted?