How many products have you supported on Product Hunt? πŸš€βœ¨

Ghulam Abbas
70 replies
I supported 20,000 Products. 🌟

Replies

Ruslan.D
if this means just positive reviews, then there are 129 in total, since I'm not staying too long here. If this also means a review of personal use the product, then about ten
Ghulam Abbas
Drop your count below and let's celebrate the diversity of innovation together!
Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
Wednesday and Friday. I don't know why.
Julia Zakharova
1,308 πŸš€ When did I do that?!
Supporting 20,000 products is an incredible milestone, Ghulam! Your commitment to the Product Hunt community is truly commendable.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Probably too many, I think I've got 50+ reviews and 200+ product launches supported. Maybe I need an Excel table to count haha
Pablo Roig
IΒ΄m merely new as a product hunter, but each day at least I support the top 2 more interesting/useful products
I thought I was doing great at 82 haha. I'm humbled in your presence Ghulam :)
Brian Cheong
I just created my first one and am feeling not as prepared as I'd like. Everyone has their first trial, right? :) Check it out on Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Linda Louis
@brian_cheong Me too. My launch is scheduled for the 13th. Look out for HealthKraftMe.
Jamie L
That's an incredible milestone, Ghulam Abbas! Your support has undoubtedly been a cornerstone of innovation for the Product Hunt ecosystem.
Loane
45 and I can't wait to support more don't hesitate to contact me !
Nithin Jawahar
I have supported 1,515 products so far. but 20,000 is next level!
Mansi Trivedi
More than 500 I suppose..
Carol
I just came to this website. Maybe after a while, after I comment on the ones I like to use, I will have the exact value to answer this question.
Rayan Zeggari
Started 2 weeks ago, 90+ products so far
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
That's an incredible milestone, Ghulam! Your support for 20,000 products is a testament to your commitment to the tech community on Product Hunt.
Kyle Young ⛳️
I support as many as I can, message me on Linkedin for support!
Ghulam Abbas
@kyle_young3 I mean how many products have you upvoted?