How many of you are building in public?

Kausambi Manjita
51 replies
Raise your hand, join the gang! About me: Building since more than a decade. Currently working on a Trivia Game called AI Titans. Would love to connect to fellow build-in-public makers!

Replies

Julien Zmiro
I'm really interested in being more open about how we're building AskMore. Any advice on how to get better at building in public?
Kausambi Manjita
@zmiro I think the thing that gets hard is how to package every day operations into a meaningful, succinct 1-post a day
Wyatt Feaster
@zmiro I think it just constantly posting updates on what has been completed, what things you are stuck on, what feedback you need, etc. even is nothing is baked.
Wyatt Feaster
@kmanjita ahah true plus better then you is truly subjective! That really depends what kind of content people are looking for.
Sandhya Varatharajan
YASSS! Best way to increase user buy-in and build a customer centric product. Silos are so yesterday!
Kabir Kohli
It's scary initially to start building in public but once the fear subsides nothing matches the thrill and excitement of building openly and getting feedback
Peyt Spencer Dewar
@kabir_kohli how long did it take for you to get over the fear?
Pawas
🙋‍♀️
Sourav Mohanty
Have a friend who is building his product in public - Tohands.
Nick Anisimov
I thought it was necessary, too. Good idea.
Olena Bomko
What platform(s) do you use to share everything about your product and progress?
Kausambi Manjita
@olenabomko I’m seeing the product hunt community, discord groups a win win for me LinkedIn doesn’t seem to be the perfect channel for this. Twitter (x) is, but I haven’t been able to crack Twitter
Tyler Scott
@kmanjita I need to start using Discord more. I think it's the best tool for building an engaging community.
Deluar Hosain
I'm curious to know, how has your experience been with Building In Public so far? Have you noticed any specific benefits or challenges that you'd like to share?
Frank Sondors
I'm building in public every day!
Geri Máté
Hey all! My teammates create an open-source continuous delivery platform (https://github.com/dyrector-io/d...) that SaaS builders can use to test and deliver new features faster. I'm a marketer with a nice hat collection of developer marketing, content marketing, community management and other stuff. Feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn. I'm happy to give feedback about your product! Cheers!
Vedant Vyawahare
Here!
Kayode Odeleye
I'm sceptical about the building in public movement, does it work?
Sagar Patel
Working on it haha! I have created a page on linkedin, started posting on reddit and marketing it everywhere I can think of. The next few steps are posting public demos about what my product can do once it's ready! Any tips you, on what else I should be doing??
Daniel Zaitzow
Soon to be building in public. Right now building in the bat cave.
Philipp Shay
I'm building in public on Twitter and getting ready to showcast my launch on PH.
Tyler Scott
Just about to start my build in public journey. Excited to see where it takes the project.