How many coffees are too many on your launch day?

Saloni Jain
21 replies
Hello, We have launched our product today (you can check it out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...). Currently, we are trending on #1. We have been building this product for 1 year now and would love to get your support & feedback on the product.

Replies

Luis Gustavo
Amazing Saloni :) I have two questions for you: - Any key advice to get the #1 product of the day? - How many coffee cups I will need to get it? 😂
There isn't such a thing as too many coffees. Just upvoted it! Good luck :)
Anushka Modi
I think most people will agree and say this, "no amount of coffee is too much coffee" :) You have got to match your energy levels with your enthusiasm levels on a day like this!
Olatz Urrutia
hahahahaha good luck with the launch! I don't do coffee so don't know the answer. Maybe do some cardio, HIIT or meditation (whatever helps you) I contribute my bit to your coffee addiction with an upvote and by passing your link to colleagues 😂
Olatz Urrutia
@saloni_jain10 I feel you... but you're doing great so well done! Try to take a break or tomorrow have a slower day!
Brenna Donoghue
Congrats on the launch! It looks great!
Meetul Jain
Congrats on the launch. Upvoted it.
Anoir Houmou
From what I've seen, not enough 😅, congrats on the launch!
Nadim
Congrats! Just upvoted
Emily Matick
If I had to reverse engineer the math, I would say 1-2 coffees per hour for each hour from 12:01 ;) if I'm in PST, that's maybe up to 24 before taking the foot of the gas.. but who's counting.
Asad Ghani
I think 1-2 times is enough
Jennifer McKnight
Until your stomach starts burning. 😅