How many chrome extensions do you have?

Dylan Merideth
9 replies

Replies

Mr. Sh!ne
6 for me, used to have 10-13, but only keep those i really use. Dark Reader is really useful. Adblock is a must-have definitely
Dylan Merideth
@mr_sh1ne agree on adblock, sometimes I just get carried away with extensions, thanks Mr.Sh!ne
Dylan Merideth
@sewell_stephens I find it to be use-case specific, so the tool doesnt get used everyday, but gets used enough to deter me from removing it
Actually been looking for a couple for as I’ve only got like 4
Dylan Merideth
@maxwellcdavis I find extensions to be useful in specific situations, so if you are looking for help with a specific task, they can be valuable. I.e color dropper for color hex codes that you find on any webpage, or loom for video recording. I am sure there is one that could help out there. Let me know youre problem and I can search out one for you
Ashit Vora
I've many but the one that I use/see most frequently is the one created by me - https://chrome.google.com/websto...
Dylan Merideth
@ashitvora nothing like a product that you use!! If its useful for you, its useful for many. Your extension embodies memento mori. Stoic philosophy for the win!
Svetlana Bulega
Up to ten, but use mostly Grammarly, Pass Manger and our own extension, R4P Customer Catcher, as I need to conduct presentations often.