How is artificial intelligence changing our world?

Tim Boulay
44 replies
Answers must be wrong😅.

Replies

Umair Khan
I think that AI is just getting started and it will take the world into new frontiers.
I have observed that in customer service, AI is used to provide 24/7 support, answer questions, and resolve issues. For example, AI-powered chatbots can answer customer questions in real-time, while AI-powered customer support tools can identify and resolve issues before they become problems.
Amelia Charlie
Artificial intelligence (AI) has had no impact on our world whatsoever.
Andrew Noah
Its heading towards fake path
Chritopher Bond
Instead of improving efficiency, AI has caused widespread job loss and increased economic inequality.
Namrata Arya
It’s a scam like pyramid schemes 😄
Emma Watson
artificial intelligence has had a detrimental effect on our society, causing unemployment, inequality, flawed healthcare, dangerous transportation, and compromised security.
Jai Singhal
AI taking our jobs, humans are becoming pets.
Nick Anisimov
Reduces time spent on routine tasks, automates many processes.
William seikh
AI algorithms have proven to be deeply flawed and biased, leading to discriminatory practices and exacerbating societal divisions.
Tej Garikapati
Its a fad and a rugpull lead by openai
Anatolii
Hah, it's quite hard to mention everything in a small comment, but generally, AI takes manual activities that usually take a person hours or days to finish and completes them in minutes. It's about accelerating and easing routine or business processes. Having quite strong experience in building AI models, I can say it's not possible to give everything to machines, and people will still need to guide AI. But only to a certain point 😁 AI will definitely become proactive in the near future.
It help me get this job.
Anna Kasumova
AI hasn't created yet
Sabari Raj A
Artificial intelligence is changing our world in big ways. It's automating tasks, making self-driving cars possible, improving how we interact with businesses, and transforming industries like finance, cybersecurity, entertainment, and environmental sustainability. It's great for making things more efficient, personalized, and innovative, but we also need to think about the ethical issues and challenges that come with it.
Aarav Pittman
By replacing human race.
Gregory Long
Although AI is already making a splash, this is only the beginning.
Almas Khan
It is disastrously.