How important is UI/UX for an app?

Suresh Sharma
5 replies

Replies

Andisheh Keikha
I think it depends what is available for that customer currently. I see the registration systems for all my daughter's extra curriculum classes and I cannot imagine a worse UI possible, yet when I talk to the managers, they are happy with the product. Or there is an app that keeps my membership for some venues, and as a front-end developer I cannot make a UI that bad even if I want to, however, I use the app because it's easier to access my membership card from there than scavenging it in my email.
JDS
UI - Should be simple and solve "the problem". However, customer expectations sets the bar quite high. UX - IMHO, critical as it is THE one thing that should set your app apart.
Rich Watson
very, it's the first impression a user has
Appstudio
There’s no denying that UI/UX design is one of the most important aspects of any app. A well-designed app will not only look great and be easy to use, but it will also be more likely to be successful. When it comes to designing an app, UI/UX designers need to think about how users will interact with the app and what their experience will be like. They need to create an interface that is both visually appealing and easy to use, while also making sure that all the functionality is there. It’s important to remember that UI/UX design is not just about how an app looks – it’s also about how it works. A good UI/UX designer will take into account things like user flow, usability testing, and platform guidelines when creating an app. At the end of the day, a successful app needs to have a great UI/UX design in order to be successful. Visit : https://www.appstudio.ca/ui-ux-d...