How has Producthunt helped you or your product?

Anil Matcha
13 replies
Share in comments

Replies

Kemal Karatas
Brainstorming has no limit. It helps you to be more productive.
Anil Matcha
For us it helped in launching and exposing SamurAI to 4.6k users and helped us build a discord community of 350+ members
Fabien Snauwaert
@matcha_anil What would you do differently next time? What are you particularly glad you did?
Experience, suggestions, and first test users. This is a really supportive community :)
Veselin Kostov
For now, due to scheduling the launch, I feel I need to be even more productive to have everything ready by that date. Afterwards, I'm only hoping for feedback :) What about you @matcha_anil ?
Anil Matcha
@veselin_kostov For us it helped in launching and exposing SamurAI to 4.6k users and helped us build a discord community of 350+ members
Andrew James Bagby
Product Hunt is great for finding other founders and early adopters
Emily Matick
Hey Anil! We actually launched today and it's helped our product a ton, as of writing this we're hanging out at #3: producthunt.com/posts/the-ai-creator-hub-by-kajabi Check it out if you are interested! For us, we've been able to get our product out there, on a new platform, to a huge platform of new customers. With a lot of marketing being so oversaturated these days, this is a big deal. And because our customers are also makers, this is a problem they encounter too- so we're hoping the learnings from today will help us bring that back to our Heroes (at Kajabi, we call our customers are our Heroes) to help boost the work they do to build their creator products. :)
Tife D. Adelako
Honestly it has helped me find amazing products I can use for my business or personal needs. Even just found a cool business from reading the replies from this post! 🥳
Karthik Tatikonda
I launched multiple products on the product hunt. For Drotion and Notion templates, PH launches have driven sales And for LaunchPedia (Our new product), PH launches have driven traffic and shoutouts.