How has Product Hunt helped you and your product?

Jao Japitana
31 replies
In my case, it opened the door to more connections and clients at the same time!

Replies

Mayank K Sahu
Product Hunt has been a great platform for showcasing our product to a wider audience. It has helped us generate more visibility and awareness for our product, reach new users, and get valuable feedback from the community. Additionally, being..
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Great way to connect with people, and the decisions for validation, feedback etc..
Farhan Khan
@maxjacobs Hey 👋, we have launched a product and want to get the feedback you can check in my profile.
Business Marketing with Nika
TBH, I have launched only a few times. It is good for traction on your website or testing products, maybe a kind of marketing when you are featured on social media or newsletter. I am here because of the people and community (maybe exploring new tools).
Fei C.
Haven't tried yet, but I'm looking foward to the performance.
Boris Markarian
We plan to launch only in June, but I’ve found so many interesting products and people here, so I’ll definitely stay even after the launch. Anyway, I hope that product hunt will help us to find new clients!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Not sure yet, haven’t launched yet!
Nachiket Patel
Product hunt offers visibility, immediate feedback, and a chance to connect with like-minded individuals the community here often appreciates innovation and provides valuable insights that can help refine your product.
Prem Saini
I have discovered lots of tools here which has helped me to maximise my productivty + I launched Zixflow in november and it has helped me with marketing. I've also received several Zixflow recommendations from the amazing community.
Ricardo Batista
I hear it's less and less impactful: lots of traffic but less and less converting users.
Vaibhav is SelfTalk.ing
It has helped me learn a lot about products.
Yami Sun
Launching soon!
Early adopters and the community.
ISTIAK AHMAD
A international space where i could showcase the innovation ( :
Bret Lawrence
It was a great exercise in seeing if we could tell a compelling, relatable story about a somewhat technical niche product. Big opportunity for feedback from people with fresh perspectives. And an exciting way to kick off expanded access to our product.
Max Avery
have found quite a few really useful tools on here over the years
Beep tech
HAvnt launched any product yet but looking to start one
Milli Sen
Discover new, competitive products and build an audience
Aris Nakos
I got 100 unique visitors on launch day, April 1st ! Seems PH is ... no joke !