How has chat gpt changed the way you work?

Ezgi Aydın
37 replies
I never saw myself as a person who would you the help of an AI but here I am using chat gpt daily. How has it changed the way you work? Did it make your job easier?

Replies

Rupal Sharma
Time saviour. Using it regularly but definitely relying on my instincts for results.
Sunny Kumar
Time saver. I mostly use this for proofreading and paraphrasing.
Nuno Reis
@sunny_sogra Ah for proofreading, I've never used it for that, might very well start :D What are you proofreading with it?
Nisa Meray
It is perfect for brainstorming, it makes our teams' job easier
Villan Johain
In terms of changing the way people work, AI language models can assist in various ways, such as generating ideas, writing content, answering questions, and performing various language-related tasks. It can be used by individuals, businesses, researchers, and many others to perform tasks that would otherwise take a significant amount of time or resources. i personaly used chatgpt for my website (https://suilong.co.uk/) and you can check how it make my website like pro all the content on it are created by ai it is the future and we should accept it 👍
Anwar Baksh
ChatGPT has been a great help to me and my business. It has increased my efficiency, I'm guessing, about 30% or more. It's pretty much a game changer.
Nuno Reis
@anwar_b_ 30% is a lot! :O Which work did you improve with it?
Anwar Baksh
@nuno_ms_reis Everything, from pitches, estimations, problem solving, code examples, full crud features, education, content, planning, market analysis, and more I'm sure.
Greg Vilines
We've been using it as a jumpstart to writing SEO-focused content targeted to our keywords. It doesn't do all the work, and sometimes finding the right prompt takes as much time as writing it from scratch, but it definitely helps get longer-form blog posts rolling faster!
Nuno Reis
@gregvilines Care to gives a couple of examples we can read from? Iwould love to learn more on how other people use GPT to create content :D
Nuno Reis
Rewriting and rephrasing in everyday communication. Especially formal emails. And also, we now implement it at Uptiq, so that's another thing that changed, as we would have no AI features otherwise :D
Golfo Vasiliou
I use it for basic boilerplate code and I build from there. Saves me time from searching on stackoverflow.
Bjarn Bronsveld
Definitely. It has saved me so much time. Where I sometimes had to wait for a colleague to help, ChatGPT now provides some help where possible in the meantime.
Inid Leksina
Working alongside it has increased my day to day productivity massively!
Paris Mielke
Helps with everything. Generates motivational custom poetry, helps with coding, data entry (converting messy text into comma separated strings), sales idea generation, etc
Well, I don't think my chat gpt has started paying rent yet, but it definitely lightens my workload (it's easiest to ask something to chat gpt that search on google).Who knew talking to a robot could be so helpful?
Christine R. Bowman
AI-powered tools like ChatGPT have made significant impacts in various professional fields: Enhanced productivity: AI can automate repetitive tasks, allowing people to focus on more creative and strategic aspects of their work. This increased efficiency can lead to higher productivity levels. Improved decision-making: AI can analyze vast amounts of data quickly and accurately, helping professionals make better-informed decisions. This can be particularly valuable in fields like finance, healthcare, and marketing. Personalized experiences: AI can deliver customized content and recommendations, making it easier for businesses to engage with their customers and provide personalized experiences. Creative assistance: Tools like ChatGPT can help generate ideas, write content, and even design visuals, making it easier for creatives to brainstorm and execute their projects. Enhanced collaboration: AI-powered chatbots and virtual assistants can help teams collaborate more effectively, streamlining communication and project management.
@christine13 I totally agree that AI-powered tools like ChatGPT have had a significant impact in various professional fields. It's amazing how AI can enhance productivity by automating repetitive tasks and allowing us to focus on more creative and strategic aspects of our work. Moreover, AI's ability to analyze vast amounts of data quickly and accurately has improved decision-making in fields like finance, healthcare, and marketing.
Arpan
It is definitely a time saver :)
Ravi agarwal
ChatGPT has helped me work more effectively, saved my time, can work on multiple things easily
Samar Ali
As a web developer, ChatGPT enables me to automate tasks and communicate more effectively with clients and colleagues.
Richard Gao
It's streamlined working and made it much easier for me definitely!
Rob Slate
helps me debug code a lot more proficient and produce more advanced iterations! it has its quirks in my workflow, but nothing I can't usually just solve on my own, though that takes way more time 😂
Yasmin Atkinson
It's great for teamwork since it facilitates creative thinking.
MAC
I found chatGPT to be great for making decision, not necessarily producing content. Customers would fill in 1 input, chatGPT would understand their request, and i'd ask chatGPT "Should i show these results, yes or no?". This helped us in a couple of ways, 1. We didn't need to use lengthy forms to figure out what the user wanted, 2. Because it was just 1 input and a sort of "type whatever you want" we ended up discovering different customer needs that we wouldn't have otherwise. 3. We had alot of control over the results instead of the Ai and instead fetched data from APIs.