How do you successfully handle remote work?

Alessandro Canella
12 replies
POV: Successful remote work demands SMART work! It would be best to not indulge in procrastination and shut down all your distractions while working. I prefer to create a to-do list and an environment where I can work peacefully. Clear communication is the key to healthy and productive remote work. Share your views below, I would love to hear them!

Replies

Fares
Unfortunately, in my case, I feel that managing remote work is not a success. I'm curious to hear about the best practices of others.
Alessandro Canella
@fares_aktouf thanks for sharing your views, it’s best to suit yourself. It’ll yield more productivity then. :)
Chetan Natesh
creating an environment is the key. I remember sometime back my laptop used to on my bed, I'd just wake up and login - can't work that way!
Software Guy (Aarvy)
It's kindaa difficult, and that's why I share tools on my blog that can help you survive in a hybrid work culture. Follow me to know more about such tools and how they can boost your productivity instantly.
Alessandro Canella
Hey PH Family, We know each other from Product Hunt, and I thank you for answering my question in the discussion section. We have launched our Beta Product and are looking for support from anyone connected with us. We believe feedback is an essential part of starting to build a successful product. I sincerely would appreciate it if you might take a few minutes to support us on PH and share your honest feedback about the platform. Here is the link to our page. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thanks for participating in such a unique time; I honestly appreciate it.
Daniel Teale
Have a seperate work/play space. Remember to take the occasional break and stretch your legs
MJ Maquiling
create a work/play environment, don't drain yourself really at work because that results in skipping times/ work disturbance. Make sure to also have time with yourself, rest and sleep and once done you do have the energy to stay focused again.