How do you stay productive in cafes? Does it really work?

Software Guy (Aarvy)
13 replies
J.K Rowling said in an interview, that she would sit in cafes for hours to write her book. So, I tried this with multiple cafes as well, but it wasn't a great experience. The cafe got crowded during twilight and I couldn't focus on my work. I came back home without completing a single task, wondering if there was a problem with me. I'm curious to know, does this happen with you too, and how do you manage to stay productive in cafes?

Replies

Lirian Ostrovica
Writing novels may be. Writing code? No way.
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
Mostly extroverts can work in crowded environments as this is how they stay energized. Personally I can't do s*it when surrounded by a few people. But saw a couple of my friends who can't work without an office environment.
ave
if someone's sitting in a coffee shop, there's a good chance they're drinking coffee which has caffeine which can stimulate your brain and get those juices flowing!
erica johnson
Personally, I think cofique really helps me to restart my brain and think again from a different perspective. We all know that cofique is reach in caffeine and it really helps me. https://goodycs.com/en/products/...
Jagadeash S
Life Hack -> Wear headphones. People very rarely give you any shit when you're wearing headphones.
Angeli Zhao
Listen to white noise, it helps to dim outside noise for me.