Do you know that Quora has around 300 million total questions?

Software Guy (Aarvy)
2 replies
Do you know that Quora has around 300 million total questions? So I'm curious, how do you find the best questions for engagement, that will derive maximum traffic to your website? Oh! wait a minute do you still use the traditional method of hitting random questions, and then wonder while going to bed- why is there no visitor on your website? Yeah, I know this feeling, because just like you, I was also stuck in the same problem. But things are not the same anymore. Do you wanna know how I find the relevant questions out of more than a million questions on Quora? If yes, then keep scrolling down, and watch me unfold a tool that can 2x your website's traffic. With this tool, you can find the best questions on Quora based on your keywords and get maximum results with minimum effort. You can also explore the unanswered questions and be the first one to answer them which can give you an unfair advantage over your competitors. And, the best part is that it lets you answer the questions in just a few minutes with the help of an AI advanced text editor. Check out the full review and name of the tool here: https://medium.com/@software_guy...