How do you set up your FAQs or KnowledgeBase?

Hiro - Atsuhiro Teshima
2 replies
We are currently using Notion for the knowledgebase, it is easy to manage, but one big problem is there's no search of the articles. We are using a chat widget, and it offers a knowledge base option but is not so cheap. I think it will be difficult once we like to use a different platform for customer support. How do you manage your knowledge base? Using some dedicated platforms?

Replies

Veta Armonaite
Great question! We're using Slite for both our internal company knowledge base and external help center for our customers. Full disclosure - I'm part of Slite team, but I was using the product even before I joined the company. The way we solve the pain of finding information is different than Notion or other players in the market as we introduced Ask, our AI assistant, that just answers your questions as if you were speaking with a teammate. This way you don't even need to search but just ask for a question that matters to you. You can check out more here - https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... Hope this helps!
Pradeepa Somasundaram
We use Document360 for managing our public and private Knowledge base Here is how it works for us. Planning and Strategy: Determine the purpose of your knowledge base. Are you creating a help center, product documentation, API documentation, or a combination? Identify your target audience and plan your content structure. Use Document360's intuitive editor: Start creating your documentation content using Document360's user-friendly WYSIWYG editor. You can also use Markdown if preferred. Enhance your documentation with images, videos, code snippets, and other media to improve comprehension. Ensure that your content is easy to understand and follows best practices for documentation writing. Organization: Organize your content logically using categories, topics, and subtopics. This makes it easier for users to navigate. Implement version control: Use Document360's version control feature to manage updates and revisions of your documentation. Search Functionality: Enable Document360's powerful search feature: Implement a robust search functionality to help users find relevant information quickly. User Engagement: Enable user feedback and comments: Encourage user engagement by allowing readers to leave comments and provide feedback on your documentation pages. Monitor user analytics: Keep track of user interactions and page views to identify popular content and areas that may need improvement. Localization: Customization: Tailor the look and feel of your knowledge base to match your brand identity and create a cohesive user experience. Security and Access Control: Control who can access and edit your documentation by setting up role-based permissions. Integration: Streamline your workflow by integrating Document360 with other tools and platforms your team uses, such as Slack, GitHub, or customer support systems.